Friday, September 17, 2010

The weight update

I think I may have liked my weight loss blog better. I thought I would add an update.


Today after more than three years I met with Mr. Ralph Lauren and Mr. Tommy Hilfiger. They have been living in my closet for awhile with their high quality denim was just waiting to be transferred to a new location or re-fitted. Today I was not only able to get them on, but button and zip as well. The good thing was I still had the ability to breath, I was certain this was not going to be the case. I guess my progress is greater than I thought it was.
Here is where I give some credit out. Stress, it is a great diet, it allows you to over exercise, eat very little and drink a lot of water and tea and pace a lot.

Thank you Suzanne Somers! Do you remember in the early 90’s when she was Thigh mastering her way to great legs? Well, I was one of the many twenty year olds who had to have one, and I still have that exact one. Then she got all brilliant and came out with the Butt master. I found this on clearance at a GNC in the late 90’s for $3.00.
In my fits of stress and boredom I have been Butt mastering and Thigh mastering myself to death. I do it while I am on the computer, while I am sitting bed watching a movie (yes, it works in bed too). I think all this mastering has tightened or shaved inches off my inner thighs and butt. Thank you Miss. Somers.

Then there is the fact that I don’t over eat, have been eating fruits and veggies, and trying my dandiest to drink a lot more liquid. I think wine and Margarita’s count since they make you have to go to the bathroom as much as water.

My walks are longer and I am more motivated then before. Why? Because of the whole lump in breast scare. I promised I would take the very best care of my body if I came out of this entire scary health crap okay, step one was okay so I am holding up my end of the bargain. I am just that kind of girl.

I am greatly looking forward to the cooler weather where I can walk and walk and not be wringing wet when I get home.

I am not sure what my current weight is. When I get on the scale it says Lo. Since I like that I have not yet changed the battery.

0 comments: